My cornerstone is not working because of update

Hi,

I just updated to the new version and now my cornerstone is not working.

This is what the page says when I try to open it:

Loading…
Close dialogue
Session expired

Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Hello @ginadhaliwal,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I took a look at the website URL attached in your account (link shared in secure note) and it seems that you have updated X Theme to the latest version. However, it seems that you have deleted Cornerstone from the website and that shortcodes are showing up on the website. Please visit X > Overview to automatically install Cornerstone and then try accessing Theme Options panel.

Along with that please try out following solutions as well:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve added cornerstone again and have tried all those suggestions.
My PHP Memory is set to 512. This is what it says:

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Is there a problem in that coding?

Thanks,
Gina

Hi Gina,

I see that you have withdrawn your post, which is totally fine if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you still need any help, please add your FTP credentials also to check the issue further.

Thanks!

Hi,

The issue has not been solved yet.
I accidentally sent my login info without making it a secure note so I deleted it.

Gina

Hi Gina,

Upon checking your issue further, I see that you’re using older version of WordPress core (v4.8.7). The latest version is v4.9.7 (https://wordpress.org/download/).

Could you please update your WordPress to the latest version and that should resolve your issue. You can refer to the update guide here (https://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress).

Make sure to purge your server cache and clear your browser cache before testing.

Thanks!

That worked thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.