Murphy Bed & Breakfast Image Grid Broken

Good afternoon! (Or whatever time it is when this is read).

I’ve been plugging away at an article and information site, and I’m not sure what happened but the images in the grid that installs with the BnB theme appears to be broken. All I see on every page (except oddly the Cornerstone live view) are a few grey squares, where there used to be lush image and opacity effects.

It’s a simple grid. I COULD rebuild in something like Essential Grid or develop something from scratch but I like how your team made this one.

Please click here to visit the web page, you’ll find the grid item as the very first block.

Thanks in advance,
-Jake

Hello Jake,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please confirm the website URL as the you have shared is having a static HTML page and not using WordPress and X Theme?

Thanks.

Oh oops! I’ll need to check that, but www.theshadowsociety.net. Edited OP to reflect change.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. I have checked it and it seems that the grid has a different structure. Did you modify it? The images displayed is using a relative path which is why it is not showing. The image path should be absolute. To be able to resolve this, please install Better Search and Replace plugin. You may need to search for (/wp-content/uploads/ and replace it with (http://www.theshadowsociety.net/wp-content/uploads/.

If nothing is working out for you, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look at your page.

Best Regards.

I did indeed change it to a relative path when I updated the code, that’s a habit I’d picked up a long time ago. I’ve changed it back to an absolute path, however it did not solve the problem. I’ve added a secure note with access.

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and it appears that you have edited the homepage using Gutenberg. Please be advised that the demo contents were created and built in Cornerstone. You can only edit those pages in Cornerstone. Using any other editors could corrupt cornerstone data which would result to an error or a series of issues which you may have experienced now. I would suggest that you revert your changes or edit the page back in Cornerstone.

And to know more about Gutenberg and the X theme, please check out this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/gutenberg-faq/40776

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.