Multiple Woocommerce Orders Created

Hi there,

I am using X theme with Woocommerce and when someone purchases something, roughly 100 orders are created in Woocommerce for that one order. This is a glitch I have never seen before and I am wondering if you know the fix.

To see what I am talking about, please log into my website with the following credentials:

Once you are logged in, please go to:

Woocommerce --> Orders

When you are on the orders page, use the search function to search up: “Dana”

You will then see hundreds of the same orders showing up.

Thank you,

Dana

Hello Dana,

We have confirmed this is a bug in the recent release. Our developers were already made aware of the issue. It shall be fixed and updated in the next release cycle.

For the meantime, you can add this line in your child theme’s functions.php file to resolve the issue:

add_filter('cornerstone_enable_search', '__return_false');

Also note that I have edited your initial post. I have remove the credentials. Please note that sensitive information like credentials should be added inside the SECURE NOTE only. Thank you

Thank you!

I did hide the details through the function “hide details” – but I appreciate you taking them out regardless.

Hi @dkolba,

You’re always welcome! It will still be visible. Please use Secure note instead next time. See this please.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.