Moving white space gap with Classic Slider

Hi. Do take a look at my home page on juanajaafar.net.

The Classic Slider is acting up. I have 2 of them on my home page and each time I load the page, the white space below the slider widens and narrows making the page move up and down.

All my text and headlines are consistent in terms of length so the page shouldn’t be moving up and down to adjust itself. What’s going on? This is happening to both my sliders on the home page.

See pix below:

Big white space below the slider:

White space adjusts back to normal:

Hi Juana,

Thank you for writing in, please make sure that there is no white-spaces on your slide content and your images are in the same height.

If that does not work, please provide us login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Nope, no white spaces on my slide contents and images are all 16:9.

I’ve dropped you a secure note.

Hi Juana,

Thanks but the credentials did not work, please check.

I see that your X theme and Cornerstone is a couple update behind, try updating to the latest version (X 6.4.6 / CS 3.4.6).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Happy New Year!

I’ve updated X Theme and Cornerstone. The problem persists. I’ve also sent a new secure note.

Hey Juana,

I’m not sure yet why the LayerSlider increases its height. I was investigating and suddenly your site returned an error.

Please check.

Thanks.

It’s fine at my end. Could you kindly try again?

Hey Juana,

I’ve tested your setup in my test site and it’s not happening there. Jetpack Photon or any image related third party plugin might be affecting the slider’s display as it alters the image markup.

The LayerSlider output out of the box is this.

Please deactivate Jetpack Photon and also test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Thanx so much! I fiddled with the Jetpack stuff and it’s all better now. Thanx again.

Glad we could help, Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.