Modifying Demo Menu to One Page

I have sucessflly adapted the Gym Demo to what I wanted my site to be…A one page Product Introduction page.

I need to modify Menu with Anchors linking to following Names:

Home - Back to top of Page
Now Available
About Ray’s
Memories
The Ray Goad Story
News
Map

Your assistance much apprecited.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in and the very detailed post information. When using One page navigation, it is best that you create two separate menus. One menu will be assigned as your primary menu and the 2nd menu will be used exclusively for one page navigation only. For further information on how you can properly set up one page navigation, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-how-to-setup-one-page-navigation/96

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Thank you for providing the Link. I have read carefully and in that I am using Cornerstone, I find the fI should use: "our new [x_section] shortcode, so the markup output would look like this:

<div id="x-section-1"> ... </div>"

I read further that: "To do this, simply input an ID in your section’s ID input (if you don’t see these, go down to the middle button in the footer of the Cornerstone sidebar, click it, then turn on Advanced Controls so you can see these inputs).

Question: Do I put the complete shortcode including the ending in the same ID imput? I did and saved. However, while the ID is saved, when I open the Advance Controls I don’t see anything.

I placed “x-setion-1, 2, 3, 4, & 5” where I would like to see in the Menu, but don’t see any options to link to in the new “One Page Menu” that I created.

Clearly, I am not getting the whole picture, and need more help.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Let´s start from the beginning.

On each section you have at the very bottom of the left Cornerstone Tab a Box for ID.

Please give an ID name to each section, for examplo

ID my-section-1

ID my-section-2

etc…

On Appereance > Menu >

Add Custom Links and Link them to

#my-section-1

#my-section-2

with the hashtag.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.