Modern Events Calendar STILL not available

Hello, I see a closed topic on this subject from June 13th. It is July 24th and Modern Events Calendar is still not available. I have invested a lot in listing my events using this plugin that was provided by the X Theme, and would like to know when it will be available. Or if there is a way to easily export all of my event and organizer entries into another similar plugin (I would rather not do this, but if it is the only resolution I have no choice).

Hi there,

Would you mind clarifying what do you mean by Modern Events Calendar not available because it should be available for installation when you have your theme validated:

If you have previously installed it, kindly check from your plugins page and see as perhaps Modern Events Calendar was deactivated.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I still have it installed and running on my site. But the plugin is practically unresponsive. For example, when I click “load more” on the front end of my website, to see additional events, it does not respond. It also does not respond when I try to change the view of my events. https://www.istmoretreat.com/upcoming-retreats/. Not all changes I make on the dashboard show up on the front end…

Basically the plugin slowly rendering itself unresponsive, and I have invested considerable amount of energy entering my events into it.

I thought this was maybe because I had not activated the plugin, and when I went to look for my purchase code, when I visited “Modern Events Calendar” plugin page on codecanyon and I see a message “Item no longer available”. - https://codecanyon.net/item/modern-events-calendar-responsive-event-scheduler-booking-for-wordpress/17731780#comment_18501807

Hi There,

I could see that your X theme & Cornerstone plugin are outdated. Could you please update them to the latest version?

https://theme.co/changelog/

Please make sure the Modern Events Calendar plugin is also updated to the 2.8.0 version.

Let us know how it goes!

OK, thank you. Looks like that was what I was missing. The load more works now.

Any way to list all events without having a load more option? That is to list all the upcoming events I have on one page, without the need for someone to have to click “load more”?

Hi @IstmoRetreat

You can just disable the “Load More” button in shortcode settings as in this screenshot:

Thanks.

Thanks but I am using the “Full Calendar” Skin as that allows me to show the featured image. The “List View” does not. On the full calendar view, I do not have the option to disable the load more button.

Can I have ALL my events list with the featured image AND no load more button?

Hi @IstmoRetreat

As per your setup in this screenshot, there is no option to control the number of events that are being loaded per page, however, I’ll fill in a feature request for you regarding this option and we should be able to forward it to the plugin author.

Thanks.

OK, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.