Modern Events calendar standalone

Hi. I have two questions regarding Modern Events calendar.

1. Is it possible to buy the calendar as a standalone? I tried but it said in code canyon that the item was no longer available
  2. If I buy a new X license - will Modern events calendar still be added as a plugin?

Tomas

Hey Tomas,

As of now, the MEC plugin is still part of the bundled plugins so if you buy a new X license now, you can still use it as part of X. You can’t use it for another theme though if that is what you mean.

Thanks.

Ok.
Perfect. We have just bought a new license for X.
But we are experiencing problem with “No suitable preview are found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overriding the content area”
The plugins that we have installed are https://blommenhofutbildning.blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Skärmavbild-2018-08-02-kl.-19.08.03.png
So - when trying to edit a page we get the error message.

Hi Tomas,

First of all, could you please try disabling AMP and Jetpack plugins and test your issue again.

If you’re still having issues, check your PHP version and make sure to use PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues. Also increase your PHP memory limit by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).

If you need further assistance, provide us with your WordPress credentials in a secure note to check your issue.

Thanks!

Here is what wordpress.com wrote: Hi there!

Unfortunately, you can not disable Jetpack. That is what connects you to the WordPress.com platform. You can try disabling AMP in your settings. Other than that, you may want to consider using a theme that is more suitable for WordPress.com.

Please note that third-party themes may not be supported and we cannot always ensure compatibility with these as there are far too many for us to test them all.

Everything else concerning the PHP version is OK. We use the latest PHP versions (PHP 7+). You may want to consider exploring our selection of themes here on WordPress.com that are curated and vetted

If you can take a look at the problem it now seems like it is only on the page “Classes”

Hi @TomasJarvling,

May I know where is the page “Classes”? I can’t find it from your site. Though, I don’t see any problem with other pages.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.