Modern Events Calendar not working on mobile

Hello Team!

I’ve got MEC installed on a client’s site and the calendar is no longer working on mobile. The calendar is visible, but only shows the event for the current date. If you click on the next month, nothing happens. If you click on a different date, you just get popped to the top of the page and no events load for that date. Everything works fine on desktop, but not mobile. WP Rocket is used on this site and I have cleared all caches. Theme and plugins are up to date. Running WP 4.9.8. Would appreciate some help! I’ll include login credentials privately next.

Page in question: https://sound-bath.com/schedule/

Thanks,
Rayna

Hi Rayna,

Upon checking your website, I could see that there are a lof of Javascript errors:

Please try with the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  6. Turn off all plugin caches.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you so much @thai! Turns out it was Jetpack Site Accelerator that was causing the problem. I turned that off and everything is back to normal. :grin:

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.