Modern Events Calendar not showing events

Hi There love the theme. Upgraded to pro !

Just started to to experiment with Modern Events Calendar. I Purchased a licence and upgraded to MEC 2.2.6

I simply cannot get the events to show on the page when you view it normally. It’s not showing “No events to display” it simply shows no HTML/CSS at all

Result is a blank page that spins in the browser window endlessly … If I remove the short code, the page display normally (blank) and almost instantly.

Tried 1) putting the same short code with Classic text and also 2) V2 Text element. 3) changing and saving permalinks.

Is there an issue with this plugin ? I’m testing on a local server as I do not want to deploy this until it works.

I disabled all other plugins.

Regards
Graham

Hello @mitcheg,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As of now the latest compatible version of Modern Event Calendar is 2.1.0. To avoid potential compatibility issues we suggest our customers to run compatible version of plugins. I recommend you to downgrade from version 2.2.6 to 2.1.0 and let us know how it goes. You can refer our version compatibility guide for more information:

Thanks.

Thank you
I backed that version out ( deactivated the deleted it ) re-installed from Pro Panel

Once I edited and saved events/short codes/location and categories, and saved them it worked.

Thanks

You’re welcome, @mitcheg.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.