Modern events calendar not available

Hello,

Today I visited “Modern Events Calendar” plugin’s page on codecanyon and I see a message “Item no longer available”. Does it ended development? Will they continue to sell and support it?

Thank you.

1 Like

We noticed this yesterday. It was troubling. We had spent a lot of time to implement the plugin. Once we saw it removed, we feared we would need to switch again. Not ideal for us as a business.

Hi @Aft and @istandard,

We were in contact with the modern events calendar plugin developers regarding this, and they informed us that there is a glitch.

They promised us that the plugin will come back to the listing soon. We do not have any reason to be worried about the event and you can continue using the plugin with no problem.

We will surely inform everyone if there are any updates regarding the case in our news archive:

Thank you.

1 Like

It’s one heck of a glitch - because it’s been more than a week without resolution. Are we SURE, like POSITIVELY SURE that they’re not going under? Similarly to who started this thread, we’ve already invested a lot of time into setting it up and now it looks like it’s evaporating. I’d been actively looking for a solution like this for a while - and I only came across Modern Event Calendar because it’s part of the X offering. I would really appreciate a better explanation than a “glitch” before I continue down this road with it and X. My client prefers Divi, but I’ve convinced them to let me use X for a subdomained event site. Can you get better answers for us please? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Jennifer,

I do understand the concern like other customers expressing their concern about this case. As I mentioned before in this thread we also are following up about this and we will give the updates as soon as we have new information.

The updates will not be here and it will be in a form of a news article in our News Archive.

So thank you for your patience. rest assured that we will give detailed information as soon as we have an update.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. I also received a reply from Webnus, the Modern Calendar developer - they said this:

There has been a misunderstanding with one of Themeforest authors, it will be solved and we will be back in the market soon. In the meantime, we would continue supporting our products.

Your patience and accompanying with us is much appreciated.

So it sounds like they are still trying to resolve it and are continuing the product. So I think I’ll brave it and start the implementation process. Thanks!

You’re most welcome.
It’s good to know that they also replied to you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.