Modern Events Calendar: multiple tickets per booking not showing

Hi there, I’m using MEC for this event – but there’s a glitch when it comes to multiple tickets on one booking. Regardless of the number of tickets selected for a given booking, the backend bookings show 2 tickets per booking, for every single one of the 60+ bookings I’ve got. I tested it, and this is definitely the case. Screenshots below.

It also sends multiple notification emails to the admin’s email, for each booking, and it sends multiple confirmation emails to the person making the booking. This plugin sounded like a dream but now I’m really doubting it…

Hi @muriel

I’ve checked your website and I can see you are running incompatible versions of the theme and Cornerstone plugin, please make sure the theme is updated to version 6.1.6 and Cornerstone plugin to 3.1.6, you can follow this guide while updating:

Then recheck this issue and keep us updated,
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks – I didn’t realise there was an update available as it wasn’t a notification on my WP dashboard. I’ve updated X and Cornerstone, and this seems to have fixed the multiple-emails-per-booking problem. However:

• It still shows a default of “2” tickets per booking, whether I select 1 ticket or 5 (per booking)
  • It doesn’t group a multi-ticket booking on the back-end, rather, it lists 5 separate bookings with the same details – so I have no way of knowing if this is a glitch, or if the person actually booked 5 tickets under their name.
  • If they do select 5 tickets under one booking, the CSV export shows 5 separate with that name, with “2 tickets” listed for each booking, i.e. the problem remains. Please see screenshot below.

Hi @muriel,

Since ticket has to be unique, then I personally think that its normal to have no grouping. But yes, it will be a lot confusing. Would you mind providing a video recording of these issues then I’ll try it on my installation? I can’t reproduce this issue on my end. And please provide your URL and admin login credentials in a secure note for further checking.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad

I made a video recording here: https://youtu.be/kHsZFin_Pzc I hope it’s self-explanatory!

Thanks

Hi @muriel,

Looks normal to me, same person book multiple tickets. And each ticket is unique which is shown one by one. But since it’s CSV file, there is no grouping as the data appears exactly in the list.

I’ll continue checking as I’m not sure if this is really a bug.

Thanks!

Thanks, no worries I’ll make it work :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, @muriel.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.