Modern Events Calendar Multiple day event

Hi there!

I’m using X for my website with the M.E. Calendar plugin. I’m having trouble setting up a multiple day event. I would like to make an event for a workshop I’m giving. It is a workshop that will have 5 lessons. So I would like to create 1 event with 5 days (each lesson is on a different day in a period of 5 weeks). There should be a option to buy a ticket, it is 1 ticket for 5 lessons.

If I enter a recurring event it will make up multiple event pages with the possibility to buy a ticket for each event. I have found a way to make sure only one of the events is showing on the website, but then I do not have a possibility to show that this one event consists of multiple days. It still show only one date.

In short I would like:
1 workshop - 5 lessons (days) in that workshop - the option to buy a ticket for the total workshop (consisting of 5 lessons/days) - in the event page it should be showing the dates of the 5 lessons.

Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, that is something that can not be achieved. As you described the multiple day’s events is not possible unless you use the recurring functionality and that will not account for one event when it comes to payment functionality.

Sorry for that but it seems the ME Calendar is not the one for you in this case.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your information. That’s a shame, but I’ll try another plugin than!
Is there by any chance another plugin you can recommend?

Thanks!

Hey @annevdheijden,

Regretfully, we have not tested plugin with such a function so we could not recommend.

No problem, thanks for letting me know. I’ll try one myself.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.