Modern Events Calendar Mobile Issue

Hi there,

I’m using the mobile events calendar plugin and noticed that the dropdown for filtering by month doesn’t work on mobile, nor does the “load more” button. Here’s the website where the issue is occurring: http://taracannistraci.com

Is there a fix for this? Or something I’m missing?

Thanks in advance

Hello Brandy,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can confirm the problem you are facing on mobiles related with filtering and load more button. Further checking the website I can see that you are using supported version of MEC.

Please try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have now deactivated + reactivated all plugins, as well as deleted and reinstalled X and Cornerstone and the issue is still persisting. I will send the login info via secure note right now.

I also noticed another issue on the desktop side – after a certain number of events, when I click “load more” it just keep reloading the same event over and over. It seems to be getting stuck on the October 11th event. I only have one listing for that so there seems to be a glitch with the load more button.

Hello Brandy,

Thanks for updating and for the clarifications.
I have investigated your issue and I can confirm that the month and load more button does not work in mobile screens. This could be a bug in the latest release. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Please bear with us.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. Any idea of the date for the next release? My client is getting a bit frustrated and I’d rather not have to find another event plugin to use but might have to if it’s going to be a while.

Thanks,

Hey Brandy,

Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA when the next release would and if it will cover this bug but this has been reported and added to our issue tracker.

You may check our changelog as we add details of the updates there when there is a new release:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you for understanding.

Well that’s unfortunate and frustrating. I’ve always found the X customer support to be very helpful and accommodating but this is a pretty major flaw and I’m kind of baffled by the lack of effort to address it. I now have to tell my client that they’ll need to pay extra for something that was supposed to be included with this theme. Not to mention the amount of time I’ve wasted on this. I’m pretty disappointed in this whole situation.

Hi Brandy,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Every issue/bug goes to a process. After it was reported, an investigation occurs. MEC is a bundled plugin. Developers will check first if the issue is related with the theme or on MEC itself. Once that’s confirm, either we need to forward it to MEC developer or apply the fix within the theme. Due to this reason, we can’t promise an ETA. Usually, if we can provide an easy fix but not on all situations like this one. Thank you for unerstanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.