Modern Events Calendar Locations - Can't add events

Hello,

As you can see in Screenshot1: Screenshot1_Locations (attached), I have created 22 locations, in which all 22 show. But in the Screenshot 2: Screenshot2_Monthly_View_Short_Code_Page screenshot (attached), only 15 locations appear for me to select. The missing 7 are preventing me from creating events at these venues. I sure hope there’s not a limit on the number of venues.

(Note: For some reason Screenshot1: is getting cut off and not showing all 22 locations. But I do have 22 locations.)
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  5. Turn off all the cache plugins.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Sean,

Can you provide us your site url as well.

I checked http://www.arlin*****.com/wp/ but it doesn’t seem to be using xtheme and the login provided has limited access?

Thanks

Sorry about that…http://box5363.temp.domains/~arlinhb8/wp-admin/

Hi Sean,

A location will only appear if there is an event attached to it.

All locations with zero count will not show.

Thanks

When I do assign an event to a venue (In this case, Kearny VFW), I still don’t understand why it doesn’t show up on the Monthly View Page. Any thoughts? Am I missing a step?

Thanks!

Ok, I think I figured it out. It takes a few steps, but I finally got the Kearny VFW event to show. I’ll reach out if I have any more problems.

Thanks!

Glad to know you were able to figure it out. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.