Modern Event - Google Maps - UX disaster

Hi

I’m using the Modern Event plugin, which works fine.

I do have however an UX issue that cause me lot of trouble:

• I have around 30 events
  • Each event is in a separate city
  • I use the maps view to show all my event on a map:

The issue:

By clicking on any pin with a 1 into it, it open a bubble:

This bubble is totaly useless, I can not remove it in the options and when clicking on it, nothing happens.
User must click again on the red pin to launch a modal:

Again, user needs to click on date or city name to open the event. Click on the image does just nothing (and 99.9% of users will click on the image…)

Questions:

• How can I either remove the bubble or make this bubble clickable to at least open the modal or directly the event?
  • How can I make thje modal picture clickable as well ?

Thanks in advance

Ps: the function that generate automatic smiley in this forum when typing “:” is a nightmare for french users; we add extra space between the word and the “:” characters and it keeps proposing smiley ^^

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme: 2.0.4
  • Modern Events Calendar: 2.6.1

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I have the latest version :confused:

OK, so no news good news ? :slight_smile:

Hey @axel,

Please give us the URL of the page in question and access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.