Modern Event Calendar #pro_v1.2

How do i get the calendar to use the page Templates (Fullwidth or Content left sidebar right) insteat of beeing with no background on the page all over?
Cant find any options in customizer or Pro theme settings.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

If you don’t like the look of the standard /events archive page, you can use any of the included shortcodes with Modern Events Calendar and build your page using the content builder. For example you could create a custom page called “Events Archive” and add any elements and any page template you want, then just output the event archive on the page with the shortcode.

Shortcodes are available under M.E. Calendar -> Shortcodes within your wp-admin.

For more information you may refer to the links below

Hope that helps.

I have the same question - but I don’t want to create a different page. I want to use my “events” page for events. I don’t want a page called “Event Archives” or something like that. How do I stop MEC from taking over my page called “Events?”

Hi,

You can change it under MEC > Settings

Thanks

I am Ivan, one of the developers at Webnus. During our time as a member of the WordPress community, we have made a few mistakes. One of our developers requested a test drive and provided his email address so that the user could send his information to it. However, as we all know, WordPress guidelines prohibit posting company and official email addresses in the community forum.

As many of our users and supporters have come to the shocking realization that MEC Lite has been removed from the WordPress repository alongside our other plugins and themes, we too have been dealing with the blowback from this sudden, unilateral decision, with no recourse to challenge it in the immediate future. Our first step was to issue a new update for MEC Lite on our website (since it is the most popular of all our products) so that our users don’t miss out on future updates and improvements that MEC Pro users receive.

Download the Lite Version
https://webnus.net/modern-events-calendar/lite/

We still hold out hope that the WordPress team will revise their decision in the short to near term future. Hopefully one day their policy regarding permanently banning loyal and helpful WordPress members will be changed to something more reasonable as we didn’t do anything malicious to deserve that hit.

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the information and direct download link.

Thanks