Modern Event Calendar not updating

There is a known problem with ME Calendar 2.6.1 where carousel setups are not automating as they should. Apparently this is addressed in version 2.6.2 which is just released. However, when I try to update, there is a message that says…There is a new version of Modern Events Calendar available. View version 2.6.2 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.

I have contacted Webnus (the developer) & try to update thru them but needed a purchase code. As this plugin was bundled with X Pro, I don’t have a purchase code. Webnus then said: Unless auto update none of features need purchase code, in addition you must ask your own theme author for the support not us. For new version update you must request from related author.

HI There,

The latest version available with the theme is 2.61

Before releasing the new version every plugin needs to go a battery of tests.

We should be releasing the newer version soon but we cannot provide an ETA.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks. I understand but the plugin page on the XPro dashboard tells me to update the plugin. See pic attached

When I try to update, the following error appears:

Hi There,

We try to avoid this updating messages but sometimes they go trough.

The update is not available yet for the reasons I mentioned and that is why there is no package available.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.