Modern Calendar and Slider

Hi,
I have try to insert calendar with “Modern Event Calendar”.
I’m not able to use Slider and Carousel (but also other skins).
I can use just only full calendar.
Can I use Slider or Carousel with your free versione purchase with X Theme?
I have used ShortCode in a Raw Element in Cornestone but I cannot see anything

Pls, can you suggest me?

Tnx,
Francesco

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check plugin Bundled version of Event Calendar For the clarification!

Hope this helps!

Thanks

hi Basanta,
tnx for your reply.

I see “If you don’t like the look of the standard /events archive page, you can use any of the included shortcodes with Modern Events Calendar and build your page using the content builder.”

Why I’m not able to see some shortcodes (i.e. Slider or Carousel)? it seems doenst work…

Rgs,
Francesco

Hello There,

Please double check your shortcode first. You can create test page and insert the slider or carousel shortcode to make sure that the shortcode works. If it does, you may insert it in builder editor. To know more about how to set up the shortcodes properly, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi There,
I try to follow this video, it is very simple and I have made same thing before it.
The problem is that in testing page (no cornestone) I’m not able to see nothing if I set Slider or Carousel.
I have checked my events but everything seems ok.

http://www.frammentidiluce.org/page-test-slider/

Maybe I should set some general setting in MCE?
Rgs,
Francesco

Hi there,

It’s not viewable, would you mind providing a login credentials? Is it an event page or shortcode?

Thanks!

ah ok, sorry… I have under costruction plugin.
You should enter in dashboard

Hello There,

Please make sure that you events have a featured images. Event your slider shortcode and make sure that you have selected the categories, tags and author. Make sure that you have set to view the events according to your settings. We can’t thoroughly check it because we can hardly understand the language. Could we temporarily change it to English?

Thanks.

ops, sorry. Done. Now it is in English…
:slight_smile:

Hi there,

The issue is caused by one of your plugins. I deactivated them and the slider and carousel start working.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

oh… sorry… I see it.
I deactivate it and now eveyrthing is working well.
Tnx for your time.
You have a very good and kindly assistance!!!
Have a nice day!
Francesco

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.