Modals not showing

Hi,

I have 2 modals on this page, the nav and the subscribe button neither are showing now when clicked.

Thanks

Hi There @wowflak,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I can confirm this issue on your site. Could you please try disabling your 3rd party plugins on your site and see if you’re encountering a plugin conflict. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing this issue.

If you’re still having this issue, you can then try disabling your child theme as well by activating your patent Pro theme by head over to Appearance -> Themes section.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi,

I tried all that you suggested and the problem still exists. On mobile the Subscribe button does work but not the menu. That button is different but with the same code. Anyway I will send creds in private note. Also note that the home page nav modal works which is a different header.

Nevermind. I fixed it. There was a missing closing div

Glad it’s okay now, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.