Modal on mobile different look

I have Pro thema. Modal on first- home page is different look as on other pages on mobile version. Can you tell me where can I fix that. CSS with black background does not work. I want that one with all black background.

Hi @mopet38,

Thank you for writing in, is the issue only happening on the homepage? If so, more likely there is an invalid CSS somewhere on your homepage, please check all the custom CSS that you applied on the homepage, you can use this tool here.. Check your custom CSS in the Page CSS area, on the header and footer CSS, and any Element CSS you have on the homepage.

Remember to clear all your caching features first (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) to make sure this is not a caching related issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks for tool. I check custom CSS. steel first page is different than other. I have one more problem. After I activated old classic editor plugin I can not see edit with pro, and also dont see revolution slider layer. Video is playing but I can not edit this slider Can I provide you url and admin to look?

Hello @mopet38,

Yes, please. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi @mopet38,

Thanks for reaching out.

It appears your home page has malformed or broken HTML codes compared to other pages. I recommend deleting your home page element/content one at a time while checking if the problems go away. If it’s then the last content that you deleted is the culprit. But make sure to backup your home page as a template before doing this.

Is it okay if I disable your plugins too for trouble shooting? For the meantime, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hello, I reloaded the page. There is still a problem with the display of navigation on mobile and automatic video playback on Firefox

Hi @mopet38,

Please remove any custom css that you have added to change the color and background of the modal and use the modal settings instead.

With regards to pro editor, I checked some of your page and can the button.

Please note that cornerstone and wordpress editor are not interchangeable. Pages built in cornerstone can only be edited in cornerstone.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.