Mobile version

Not able to easily view the services on the homepage. Is there any way to get the items listed as opposed to the scrolling to the right? Most customers don’t even realize that they can do that.

If we click into the services, we cannot view anything for example Paint Protection Film. I’m viewing on an iPhone X and only see black, no text or photos that are on the actual site.

Is there not something that automatically makes it mobile compatible?

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To display the tab items as list in mobile devices, add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .x-tabs-list > ul {
        display: block;
    }
}

I checked your Paint Protection Film page and the HTML markup doesn’t look correct, there are multiple <ul> and <li> tags. Seems like there is an invalid html code with orphaned or a missing closing tag. Please check the content in the Text element and look out for a missing closing tag and close it.

Let us know how this goes!

I cannot find the section. I am able to see the bulleted text and code for that, but when I click on Envira Gallery it does not have the same option like text box info. to edit. Please advise on the steps. Looks like every services page does not show the photos on the mobile app.

Hi Adrian,

It seems that there is a misunderstanding. I suggest that we back up all to the original question. I could not find the scroll to right problem that you mentioned. What I see is this:

If that is not the correct place, I’d appreciate that you get back to us with the screenshot of the section that you are talking about. The Text Box code my colleague shared is the generated code of the Tab element that shows as the source HTML code. If you did not add a custom HTML code, please forget about that and let’s see the problem cause from the backend.

I also can not understand the relevance of the Envira Gallery here, which you mentioned. I suggest that you provide us with more detailed information of the problem and the URL/User/Pass of your website using a Secure Note so that we can check the backend to know how you implemented the feature.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.