Mobile version problem

My site work ok on desktop version but on mobile versión the hamburger menu inthe header does not work, only the footer menu and my tailored content disappears instead using the predefined content in the theme´s placeholders. In Cornerstone preview happens the same

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please deactivate the Model Theme plugin, it triggers a jQuery error that affects other functionalities. And make sure to update your Theme as you already updated the cornerstone, it’s incompatible that could cause issues as well.

Thanks!

Done. This solved the menu problem but still lose part of my content and shows the theme placeholders predefined content instead.

Hey Eduardo,

If you’re content was made using the Model Theme plugin, you will need to contact the plugin author to fix their plugin as it’s causing an error which prevents our products from functioning. Regretfully, we could not fix issues caused by third party plugins.

If I’m not understanding the problem correctly, please give us more details. Specifically, we need

1. to know what you used to create the content
  2. the specific URL
  3. what are in the page (maybe enable the Model plugin back and provide us with screenshots of the content)

Thanks.

Sincerely i do not remember having installed the model plugin anyway i deactivated and uninstall it. The theme is one of the child themes provided with x-theme. I created the homepage with cornerstone .

Thanks for clarifying. I believe you’re referring to the content showing the phone screen sizes. The Integrity 1 demo includes mobile specific views and they are hidden using the Hide During Breakpoints feature. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

What you need to do is enable the Responsive Viewer and edit your site in different screen sizes.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot. That’s clarifying

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.