Mobile version of the website not showing correctly

Hello guys,

I need please someone to have a look at my website and tell me why the mobile version is not displaying correctly? It looks desconfigurated.

Thanks

Hello @adrianonline,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and it seems to be working fine on mobiles. Please see screencast. https://screencast.com/t/cw4yr00S

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Prasant, thanks for checking that out for me. It’s just that for me it’s showing something different. I’ll attach a picture

What could be the reason?

Thanks

Hi,

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN14733.html

1 Like

Hi Paul, thanks for your reply. Still doesn’t show properly.

In this screenshot is asking me to go to “full site” … and it doesn’t show my footer content.

If I press go to full site it works … but I don’t people who visit my site to do that.

Hi there,

Looks like your site has a different mobile site, usually from Jetpack. Could you try disabling them first?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I deactivated Jetpacked and uninstalled, but the problem persists. I cleared all my caches, but still not solved. What else could I do?

Hi there,

I totally understand that you have the same problem, but the cause of the issue you are experiencing might be different. It is important that we focus on your issue separately to be able to serve you better.

Kindly open up a separate new thread and give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note. Please do not add the Secure Note here as the secure note is visible to the original poster of the thread.

Also kindly give us screenshots and more detailed information about the problem you are experiencing in the new thread and we will be more than happy to follow up the case.

Needless to say that you need to make a complete backup of your website and make sure you have the latest version of the theme and the Cornerstone plugins.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.