Mobile version layout problem

Hello, for my Homepage mobile version layout + alignments are not looking good.

Please see the below screenshot images.

• Texts from Revolution Slider is cut off on both sides + button got moved above texts.

• Poster images and texts should be in the middle w/ middle alignments

Also, i would like to remove the image behind the Slider image. please see the screenshot image below,

Please help! left the credentials on reply.
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thank you for posting in a very detailed post information.

1.) Please make your slider along with the layers as responsive as it can be. You can check out this video tutorial on how you can create an auto responsive slider:

2.) Since you want to add the slider below the navbar, please remove it from your first section. To know more how you can assign the slider below the navbar, please check this out:

3.) For your poster images and text, please edit the page and click each column. You will have to align it to the center.

4.) The image behind the slider will be removed if you do the solution in #1 and #2.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply.

However, i still didnt get your answer #1 & #2… sorry about this.

I got the image behind the slider image removed, however, now the button is too close to the edge and on mobile version, it got covered - please see the screenshot images.

Please help! I would like to make responsive slider…

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have modified the slider and changed the background fit.

I also removed the image layer which created the issue. You can check the test page here:
http://www.kpopme.com/an-x-test/

Hope this helps.

Thanks you!!!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.