Mobile Sub-menu not working

My mobile sub-menu is not working on this Pro Theme site:

Please help? I don’t really know where to start looking to fix this.
Thanks
Mark

Hi There @MarkSugarman

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I can confirm the issue on my end as well.

If you have added any custom Javascript to to your site, try removing them temporarily. Also try switching to your parent theme and test, if you have a child theme customizations.

If that doesn’t help, disable your 3rd party plugins and re-test this issue again. Also make sure to purge your server cache, if you’re using a caching plugin on your server.

Thanks!

Hi there,
I have followed your recommendations but so far no luck.
There is no JS to remove. No Child theme.
Cornerstone and Pro both up-to-date.
Turning off third party plugins did not help either.
Anything else I can try?
Thanks again,
Mark

Hi @MarkSugarman,

Looks like it’s not configured, the sub-indicator isn’t there. Please inspect that element and configure it in the header builder.

For the meantime, please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note. I’ll have checked it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
Did you get my secure note?
Thanks and regards,
Mark

Hello Mark,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please don’t send direct message to support staff as tickets get answered by different support staff as well. We can’t access other support staff inbox messages and that way it becomes bit difficult other support staff to provide you relevant solution. I suggest you to post the details over here in a secure not reply.

Also I noticed that you are using Pro Theme version 2.1.3. It’s recommended that you upgrade to version 2.1.5. Here is a article you can take a look.

Thanks.

Hi,
I fixed this issue by switching the Sub-menu trigger from Anchor to Sub-indicator!
Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Glad you sorted things out, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X|Theme and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.