Mobile Site Not Displaying Correctly

Hi,

My site kmjohnsondavis.com displays fine when mobile device is in landscape, however looking at it in the normal user format “portrait” everything seems to be off. i.e. fonts on slider too small, fonts throughout page too big, logo images at bottom too small, logo is too big.

Unrelated to the mobile responsiveness, is there any way to have two menus when the site is viewed on desktop it would have a text menu and a hamburger menu to the right? But when it is in mobile format it would only show the hamburger menu?

I have been working on the site and I’m pretty satisfied so far on the desktop, but the mobile version is horrible and I would like to fix it… thanks in advance!

Hi there,

There are few points that you need to take into consideration when having a responsive website. I checked your website and saw that you used Revolution slider for your main slide. Please kindly check the tutorial below regarding the responsive design in the slider:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-responsive-tutorial-5-0/

For the logo, I suggest that you add the CSS code below because your logo is long and not suitable for the normal style of the theme, but you can override the behavior by adding the CSS code below and make the font smaller in mobile devices. Just kindly add the code to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

@media (max-width: 648px) {
    .x-brand {
        font-size: 16px !important;
        line-height: 1.5;
    }
}

To make the font of your website itself responsive you will need to follow the instructions below:

For the images at the bottom of the website I suggest that you use the show/hide functionality of a section to add a different kind of images with different sizes for the mobile devices.

To do so kindly go to the page that you added the section and click on the customize tab of that section:

There you have set of options at hand that you can hide or show the section regarding the specific device

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.