Mobile Site (Menus Not Working)

For several of my sites the mobile sites are not working properly. The Mobile menu especially is not working at all, nor is it even showing up on many of my sites on one of my multi-site install which includes: www.aliveandshine.com, www.alignandshinedesign.com, heartfull.life, purna.yoga, seva.aliveandshine.com and aliveandshine.center seem the main affected. They are the only ones running Cornerstone and XTHEME.

The site on the multisite that is working for the mobile menu is running storefront.

Alignandshinedesign.com is where I found the error initially. Please let me know what I can do. For Align And Shine Design the menu doesn’t show up at all. For the others the square menu icon is there but when I click it, it does not do anything.

What should I do?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version but NOT updated the X theme yet.

Please update your X theme to the latest version as well.

For the update guide, please take a look at this:

For the changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes!

I searched everywhere but I can’t seem to update the theme on any of those sites I listed, including my other multisite zenia.com which includes splendid heart.com. Is there a way I can have someone help me? There’s some major glitches going on…

Actually, it seems Zenia.com/Splendidheart.com is up to date. So somehow the aliveandshine.com multisite is not up to date… and I can’t seem to find any way of updating it. The whole menu is all a mess, many glitches. Why is this? May I have some help? Thank you so much.

Hi Zenia,

Please to Revoke the validation of the sites then revalidate again. Here are the steps in Revoking a license:

If you are not seeing the revoke validation option on the top of the page, try scrolling to the most bottom part of the page.

Let us know how it goes.

By the way for Zenia.com/Splendidheart.com it says:
Installed Version
6.3.8 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
6.4.6 CHANGELOG

Does that mean the newest version hasn’t been installed for that multisite either?

Is the Multisite not all connected to one license? Either way, I tried for AliveandShine.com and this is what it shows, there is no > X option on the menu:

Hi There,

This issue happened because the version of Cornerstone plugin is newer than version of X theme.

Please follow these steps:

• Deactivate and delete the Cornerstone plugin.
  • Visit the X Home Addons page, it will install the correct version of Cornerstone plugin.
  • Try updating your X theme again.

If it doesn’t help, we’re ready to help you do that. Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Secure note is above! I tried what you said above, it did not work. I really appreciate the help!

Hey Zenia,

Sorry for the confusion. You haven’t updated X for a long time and X version 4.6.4 is no longer compatible with the new validation system.

You will need to manually update X in this case. The manual update instruction can be found at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Thanks.

It’s updated, but the mobile menus are still not showing. I updated it manually. Can you log in so you can possibly see the problem? Especially AlignandShineDesign.com

Hi There,

Because the color of mobile navbar button is white, to change the color to black please add this custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS:

a#x-btn-navbar {
    color: #000;
    font-size: 34px;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.