Mobile Site Issues

I have a website that I am working in Pro to build and for some reason the mobile site is not the same as the preview I am seeing when designing the site. When not logged into WordPress and viewing on mobile it shows a bunch of the html code for the homepage. www.fuzzyredsocks.com is the url if you can take a look.

Also certain pages of the site are not displaying for others as they are for me. Would that be an issue where they would have to clear their cache?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • How to replicate the issue, which specific section you are referring to.

All the best!

Here is a screenshot of the website viewed on a mobile device.

It looks like it’s powered by a third party plugin that can take over mobile view. Please test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.