Mobile site does not reflect changes made

I have turned off all plugins. I have removed

from text boxes. I still cannot get them to sync.

See the images below.

Hi @sarthurn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see you’re using the demo content, there are two sets of content: one for desktop screens and other is for the mobile devices to make the content suitable for all kind of devices. You must be changing the desktop content and not the mobile content.

The Cornerstone, Pro Content, Header and Footer builders have an option to Hide/Show different sections of the content based on the screen size of the viewer device. The option creates an opportunity to hide the sections which don’t fit on mobile devices or don’t have a good view on big screens. To edit the mobile content, change the preview mode to mobile screen:

Now you’ll see the mobile content in the live preview pane, simply click on the elements to edit it’s content. To learn more about Hide During Breakpoint feature please see:

Hope this helps!

Is there a way to globally turn on all, so that by editing the desktop it also reflects the changes in the mobile so you do not have to do everything twice?

Otherwise, thank you, your answer did help a lot.

Hey @sarthurn,

Regretfully not because the sections are different for both versions (desktop and mobile) so you’ll need to edit the content of both versions. However you can make the content common by removing the mobile sections and make the desktop sections visible in the mobile too and then adjust the layout for mobile devices, this would probably require some custom CSS.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.