Mobile Navigation Inline Not Working

Dear Support,

I faced a problem with my menu, my menu (Home, About Us, Contact Us) works perfectly fine when im using PC. But when I try to use it on mobile devise, I see completely different menu which looks like the menu from preset.

Could you advise what exactly I should do to display same menu on all devices (Home, About Us, Contact us)

hazlive.com

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Are you referring to this icon?

Please edit your header and make sure that your bar appears in all screen sizes. At the moment, your header has two bars in it. One is visible for desktop screens and the other bar is for smaller screens. This were made possible by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoint” option in each of the bar “Customize” settings. You will need to remove the second bar and make sure that you disable the “Hide During Breakpoint” option in the first bar.

To know mode about “Hide During Breakpoint” options, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.