Mobile navigation button not responsive

I updated Wordpress, X theme, and Cornerstone and the mobile drop down menu stopped working. Check it out on mobile at www.boyercompany.com. Thank you!

Hello @mcrookston,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and though Cornerstone has been updated but you are still using old version of X Theme 4.6.1. Please update X Theme to the latest version and that should solve mobile menu issue.

To update X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update X Theme.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

I just updated the theme and it took care of a lot of problems, however I lost some custom development and the links. Is there a quick way to fix this?

Hello @mcrookston,

Thanks for updating the thread.

If those custom development changes were in child theme then ideally they should not get overridden. However, if you had made changes directly in theme files then unfortunately you can’t recover that back. When you update theme files (parent) old files get replated with new ones.

However, you have the option to getting in touch with hosting company as I have seen that some hosting companies keep backup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.