Mobile Nav Bar doesn't Work & I Can't edit Pages and Sites with cornerstone anymore

Hi guys,

my mobile navigation bar doesn’t work anymore. It seems that it came with latest Wordpress update.
abmischenlernen.de

I’am using the latest version of cornerstone and so on.

The second Problem is, that i Can’t edit pages and sites with Cornerstone.
I’m able to open Cornerstone but as soon as I want to load a template or a preview it says "Preview was unrespnsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or agressive page caching. "I already deactivated W3 but it changed nothing.

Funny thing about that is that this message doesn’t show up when i try to edit a site. But the elements doesn’t work. I’am able to drag elements from the sidebar to the site but i’m not able to edit this element.

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards
Phil

Hello Phil,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You need to update X Theme as well. As mentioned that you are using latest version of Cornerstone. However, I can see that you are using quite old version of X Theme 4.3.4 and that’s causing compatibility issues. I suggest you to update X Theme to most recent version and see how it goes. You can follow the instructions mentioned in following tutorial to update theme:

Thanks.

Hi,

oh sorry for taking your time with that issue. This version still looked new for me. :grinning:

But thank you very much for your help. The Nav Bar is back on mobile devices.

The problem with Cache and Cornerstone is still there. But as soon as i deactivate W3 I can edit.
Is there another workout without deactivating the W3 plugin?

Thanks again.

Kind regards
Phil

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.