Mobile Nav Bar button wont work

Hey, The mobile nav button does nothing when I click on it. Here is the site fatcatpaperie.com It just suddenly stopped working. Its been working fine.

TIA,
Rena

Hi Rena,

I have just checked your site on my phone and the mobile menu button seems to be working fine.

See screencast below. Please clear your cache.

Thank you. I cleared the cache on my phone and computer. It only works on the computer as soon as I clear it. But a minute later its back to not working. Its also not working on someone else’s phone. If that helps solve the problem… Why would it not work on both our phones? Is there another potential reason other than cache?
Thanks
Rena

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I see some JS errors.

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope it helps.

Thank you, its WooCommerce. Which seems weird since Xtheme is compatible. How do I fix this?

Hi Rena,

What is the version of Woocommerce that is active on your site.

Please note that the version supported by X is 3.2.3 as indicated here.

Using a version that is not yet tested and approved with the theme might cause some issues like you mentioned.

Oh, its 3.3.1
Do i go to Pro > Extensions to get the older one? Will I lose anything I created in the new one?

Thanks
Rena

Hi There,

You wont lose anything because your changes are stored on the database not on the plugin folder.

You can remove Woocommerce via FTP from wp-content/plugins/ and download the version 3.2.3

You can download from : https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/releases?after=3.2.4

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.