Mobile menu Theme X doesnt work

The mobile menu of my theme X website is no longer working as a way to navigate the menu. The button under mobile doesn’t respond at all and I am at a loss as to how and fix it.

Hello Joey,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Seems that the website is having incompatible version of X Theme 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.2.5 and usually that’s the reason why mobile menu don’t work. Please update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version which as of today is 6.4.6 and 3.4.6 respectively.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

I have updated an you suggested and now my website is populated with cornerstone short code and the menu is still not functioning properly. The home page is almost exclusively text. I am not at a computer atm but will need to figure out how to build it again as it seems that the update erased everything… I have this error on The plugin page…cornerstone/cornerstone.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist. I also dont see cornorstone on list on x add ons to Dow load and dont know how to get it back

Hello Joey,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can confirm the issue you are facing. It looks like Cornerstone is not active on the website. Under Plugins > Installed Plugins see if you can see an entry for Cornerstone. If you see Cornerstone listed over there, please activate the plugin and that will resolve the problem. If you don’t see Cornerstone then head over to X > Validation to automatically install Cornerstone. Once that is done please clear cache and check the website again.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

It gives me the error message that it cannot install cornerstone in validation and I must do it myself and links me back to the support page.

Hi Joey,

Thank you for the credentials, I did try to reinstall the Cornerstone manually but that did not work either. The error I get is a 504 error code, its a server side error.

Let’s try increasing your site’s PHP Memory Limit by following this guide.
And increase the PHP Max Script Execute Time as well by following this guide.

If none of that work, please provide us s/FTP credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

I have had no luck getting it to work, granted I have never edited anything using the ftp login. I am attaching my s/ftp credentials in the secure note for you. Thank you!

Hello Joey,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I have installed Cornerstone on the website and now on front end, website is also working fine. Please clear cache and then try to open the website.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.