Mobile Menu Style

Would it be possible to make a mobile menu like this one I did with square space on this website?
www.genreveil.com ( Look on mobile)
The menu appears above the webpage from the right and shows a full screen zone to select links. That would be awesome.

Thanks !!

here is my website, again look on mobile to see the difference between www.genreveil.com and my website which is 13lmnt.com

Thanks

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey there,

I don’t see a menu on mobile

Please check.

Thanks.

I forgot to say that this is a lightbox style front page. Click on “Accueil”

Hi There,

That is possible with Pro Theme with X would require custom development out of the scope of our support.

But on the new header builder of PRO you have the slide in mobile menu that is 100% the same.

If you own X you can update to PRO, if you purchased X before the release of PRO you are entitled to free upgrade, otheriwse you need to pay the difference.

Hope it helps

ok I have modified my header… now can you help me make one header visible for desktop and another one for mobile? It’s like it doesn’t adjust on mobile so it doesn’t work well responsively
www.13lmnt.com on mobile and see what I mean. I just want the navigation modal button to be visible on mobile and not on desktop. As the navigation links for desktops and not for mobile.

Thanks!!

Hi There,

We can use the default visibility settings available on bar, row and elements. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbitjolyrf
Try loading any header template to see sample setup too

Hope this helps.

1 Like

WOW… soooo simple when you know where to look… there should be a training course in video not just a knowledge base… So valuable when you see you understand!!
Thanks Lely!!

Hi there,

Glad that you managed to achieve your goal. Regarding the videos I suggest that you check our videos regarding Pro here:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-tips-and-tricks/214

Also, helpful 3rd party videos can be watched here:

Thank you.