Mobile Menu stopped working

As stated in the title.

The mobile menu worked fine until an undetermined point in time. The client picked up on the mobile menu no longer working. No work had been done to the site between the last time it worked and now.

www.fortworthfotofest.com

Thanks!

I’ve seen other posts where you recommend to update the theme. Is this still necessary if using the child x theme?

Hi there,

Yes, that is correctly. As I have checked, you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version but X is still in version 5 which is causing an incompatibility issue so kindly update X as well.

Hope this helps.

Why do I need to update X if I’m currently using X - Child Theme?

Hello There,

We highly recommend that you use a child theme if you have a template customizations. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. Even if you have a child theme, you still have to update the parent theme because every now and then there are WordPress updates and that is why as the theme developer, we also keep up with these updates. Getting updated will prevent you from any conflicts and even site vulnerability because this is the main reason for updates.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.