Mobile menu (sorry)

Hey there,

Apologies, I know there are many threads about this, but the ones I viewed didn’t respond to what I was looking for.

There is no mobile menu in my version/stack of X (I completely forget which I ended up choosing, though I’m pretty sure it’s integrity). I know I could install UberMenu and look at that, but I’d really prefer not to add another plugin (especially since Ubermenu erases the styling I presently have for my menu which I quite like).

Please advise?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Seeing your Pro license, I could assume that you are using custom header in your site. When you create a custom header, you will have to insert navigation inline element and navigation dropdown or navigation collapse which would serve as your mobile menu. You can then hide/show each of the menu using the “Hide During Breakpoint” to display the menu for desktops or mobile screens. To know more about the “Hide During breakpoint” option, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Hope this make sense.

No, I am not using the custom header builder. I’m not sure I installed the pro theme (I see X in the dashboard, not pro). If I were to install pro at this stage, would that crush the customization I’ve already done in X?

Hello There,

I only assume that you are using Pro because only Pro is listed in your profile. You might have updated X to Pro and yet still using X theme. Could you please provide us the url of your site and WP access if the site is only viewable when logged in?

By the way, any customizations you made in X should work with Pro since it shares the same settings. You might need to update some of it since activating Pro theme is just like activating a different WP theme.

Please let us know.

Sure, should I leave you credentials here or elsewhere?

Never mind, I just saw the secure note.

Hi @mmurphyperron,

Please add this CSS to your global custom CSS. The menu is there, it’s just colored white.

.x-btn-navbar {
    padding: 0;
    color: rgba(0,0,0,0.35);
}
.x-btn-navbar:hover {
    color: #000;
}
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
    color: rgba(0,0,0,0.35);
}
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover {
    color: #000;
}

Thanks!

Great, thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.