Mobile menu shifted up (glitch)

Hi there,

I am having an odd issue with my mobile menu, and have seen this happen to another website I have made. Since a recent update, the mobile menu shifts ‘up’, and when you touch the screen you are clicking on a menu item that is a couple of elements below what you have clicked on. I am not sure why this has happened.

Please let me know if you can see anything.

Hi Jayd,

I could not recreate the problem you are talking about and it is working with no problem:

Please follow the steps below to make sure you check all possible problems:

1. Check the website with another mobile device.
  2. Go to Pro > Settings and click on Clear Style Cache button.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.

You will need to give us more detailed information and maybe a screencast of what is the problem and which device you check in.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.