Mobile Menu Open on Landing, Won't Close

My mobile menu is stuck open. It was initially stuck closed, button wasn’t responding. Updated the theme, now stuck open. I see a javascript error in my error console but I can’t figure out how to fix. :sweat: Please help?

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• Check if you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I am fully updated. I deactivated all plugins but Cornerstone to test for conflicts and no effect on the menu problem, still not working.

Hi There,

Thanks again for writing in!
As this is a live site we can’t perform a troubleshooting action.
I would suggest you to please check custom code syntax error. you have a child theme, please enable the parent theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

Delete the theme and cornerstone files completely and reinstall fresh copy of file via FTP.
If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist. You can clone the site to a staging setup and provide the details so that we will perform the action for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.