Mobile menu on new site not working

Hi. I’m currently creating a new website for a client, with my coder doing most of the work, and the mobile menu doesn’t seem to work at all. It only adds the #section tags to the site’s address but doesn’t do anything else. Since she couldn’t figure out what the problem is she’s asked me to contact support about it. The website in question is this one: http://logopaedie.iwebflix.com/

She doesn’t have access to this Themeco account, so if you needed to talk to her about it to get more details, I could provide you with her email.

All the latest updates should be installed since we started work on the site only recently. I’ve already asked her about any plugins that she might have installed that could interfere with it. Otherwise she should have built the site mostly using this theme and the builder that comes with it, as I asked her to do.

Hi @spektukal,

Thank you for writing in, please open/edit your homepage and make sure the One Page Navigation menu is set.

Then navigate to Appearance > Menus and make sure your one page menu is not set as the Primary Menu

You need to create a new menu for your Primary Menu (a sitewide menu)…

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after the changes.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.