Mobile menu not working: Version 6.0.4

Hello support,
The mobile menu on my site does not work. It does not open
My Site: eventosfera.com
Thanks

It looks like Cornerstone may not be active. Or the site cached the home page when Cornerstone wasn’t active. Can you please try the following?

• Make sure Cornerstone is up to date (3.0.4)
  • Make sure Cornerstone is active.
  • Clear the cache on your site.

Thanks for your answer. I have updated cornerstone and it does not work either, now I also get the following error when accessing plugins from Wordpress: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare x_shortcode_dropcap() (previously declared in /hosting/www/eventosfera.com/public/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/shortcodes/dropcap.php:6) in /hosting/www/eventosfera.com/public/wp-content/plugins/x-shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 88

I am having this same problem on my mobile device for my website:
http://leylakuhn.com/

Thank you,
Leyla

@eventosfera

Please provide your login credentials in a secure note, also please provide your FTP credentials.

Thanks

@Leylakuhn - As we have not finished with @eventosfera, please open a new thread explaning your situation briefly.

Thanks

Hi there,

It seems that there is an old version of the shortcode or the Cornerstone still reside on your installation. Also, I see a Javascript error on the frontend of the website:

I am not sure if it is a custom Javascript or something added by 3rd party plugins.

I suggest that you deactivate all 3rd party plugins except the Cornerstone and test the case. Also, remove any custom Javascript code that you might have temporarily for testing purposes.

If you still experiencing the problem kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Please open up a separate thread and give us detailed information about the case and we will be more than happy to help.

Also, it will be helpful if you send us the login information of your website using the Secure Note there.

Please do not add the secure note here as it is visible to the original poster of the thread, and you are not the original poster of this thread.

Thank you.

I apologize for jumping in here! I am new and didn’t read the rules. Thank you.

@christopher.amirian @Joao
54/5000
I send you on a secure note my access to wordpress and ftp.
Thanks

Hey Ana,

What is the username to access your FTP? The error is coming from x-shortcodes plugin. Please delete it in your plugins folder.

Thanks.

Sorry, I’ve had a hard time accessing data, I open a new security note with the correct access to FTP
Thanks!

Solved @christian_y! Thank you very much!

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.