Mobile menu not working: V. 6.0.4

The mobile menu on my site does not work. It does not open
My Site: eventosfera.com
Thanks

Hello @eventosfera,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version as I see that you are using old version of same and that should fix the mobile menu problem. You can refer following post to update X and Cornerstone.

You can also refer changelog page:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hello,
Thanks for your answer. I have installed the latest version of X (6.0.4) and also the latest version of Cornerstones (0.7.5) and the mobile menu does not work either. I have also deleted the cache. Thanks.

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that the cornerstone plugin is not installed or activated yet. Could you please install and activate it?

If it still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

I have sent a secure note through the support forum. Thank you very much!

Hello @eventosfera,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

It looks like you have sent direct message to @thai containing login details. Kindly note that we are not allowed to communicate via direct message. Kindly share website login details using secure note feature over here. On your website I still don’t see Cornerstone activated. Just to let you know that the latest version of Cornerstone is 3.0.4.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant ,
I can not activate it because since I installed the latest version I can not access the wordpress desktop. I send the access by a secure note.
Greetings and thanks
Ana

Hi Ana,

Would you mind providing the FTP username as well so that we can check this?

Thank you.

Sent by security note!
Thanks

Solved!! Thanks!!

Hello There,

It’s good to know that it is now resolved. Just a reminder for you that since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, after doing the updates please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.