Mobile menu not working today

Today the mobile menu is not opening. I have the latest version of the theme and very few plugins. I only added one plugin since I last saw the menu working and have disabled that.
By the time you reply, I will have disabled all to test but, as I said, I have very few any that are not bundled with the theme I have already tried disabling without resolving the problem.
I have tried viewing in an incognito browser, so I don’t think cache is a problem.

Hello @KingConga,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone or Pro Theme to avoid any conflicting issue. As of today the latest version are X Theme 6.2.5, Cornerstone 3.2.5 and Pro Theme 2.2.5.

You can take a look at our update guide to update theme and plugins:

Thanks.

HELP - I have switched off all the plugins and the mobile menu didn’t start working. I have the latest X Theme, v.6.2.5 , and the latest Cornerstone, v.3.2.5.
The website is waiting to go live and is on the subdomain https://dev.barefootpanama.com/

Hi,

Please remove this code in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS as it is the one causing the problem

Thanks

Thank you, thank you, you are wonderful.

I did the footer last of all, and had done this to remove the menu from the footer area. Now I see that there is a slider control to do this anyway, in => Theme Options => Footer

I found the code in => Theme Options => CSS first and commented it out. After clearing the style cache in => X => Settings , I was still getting the code disabling the front end display (in an incognito browser). Then I also removed it from => Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS as you had said.
Working fine - problem sorted - thank you for your help.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.