Mobile menu not working or expanding

Hi! My mobile menu is not expanding. I tried testing all the plugins, and still no change. I’ve updated them all as well and flushed the cache. Thanks in advance for your assistance resolving this. I’ve added the information in a secure note.

1 Like

I am also experiencing the same problem. The mini menu button goes into the “down” state but does not activate the drop down menu.
When I rollover the MiniMenu button, It points to an anchor - www.website.com/#
As per a separate Support Question/Post, I deactiveated several plugins, emptied the cache and retried the site. The button worked at first, but then reverted to being broken. The plugins that I deactivated are still off.
I have tried this on several browsers.

Hello @ryanschaefer41,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon checking truthaboutmonat.com, I can see that you are using latest version of Cornerstone 3.0.4 on top of old version of X Theme 5.2.5. Please note that Cornerstone 3.0.4 is incompatible with X Theme 5.2.5. I suggest you to update X Theme to most recent version 6.0.4. You can take a look at following article to get some pointers on updating theme:

@RickDavie, Please make sure that you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. In case issue is there there, please create a new ticket and share relevant information in the same. Someone of Support team will take it up and will help you out. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Thank you! I did update both Cornerstone and X Theme. I’ll start a new ticket and get the info over to you.

Sure. Thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.