Mobile Menu Not Working on Latest Update

Hello, for some reason my mobile menu is not clickable - neither on mobile or shrinking desktop screen down.

I just updated to latest Wordpress, X Theme and Cornerstone.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in!

I see that you are using W3 Total cache plugin and have enabled minification feature. First, please clear all cache and see if that works. If not, please disable minification. After that please clear cache and then load the website.

In case above solutions does not work, try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks, removing the minify option worked.

Is there another plugin that I can use for site speed / caching / minifying that doesn’t cause this problem with the theme?

Hi Mike,

Almost all minification could have the same result since it affects the loading order of the scripts. I think it’s just configuration related, like excluding certain scripts from minification, like scripts that are already minified. Example https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-x-theme-js-from-minifying/

But, this is just for the theme as other plugins could have their own scripts.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.