Mobile menu not jumping to anchor points

Good morning,

I have a site that has anchor points within the Pro Header menu. These anchors jump to different points on the homepage and as long as user is on said homepage you can jump around on both desktop and mobile.

However if you are on a different page and click on a anchors (which is the homepage/#correctpoint) it works on desktop and not mobile.

I have the latest of Pro

Will add the site in a secure note

Thank you!

Hi There,

I’ve setup the same menu as your website and couldn’t replicate this issue on my location installation.

Please make sure you’ve setup your Navigation Collapsed element like this screenshot:

Also try the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Good morning and thank you for your solutions

I checked and it seems to be this Javascript that was effecting it:

//Closes the menu slider after clicking on any link with the class name menuLink 

jQuery(function($) {
$('.menuLink').on("click touchstart", function() {
$('.x-off-canvas-close').click();
});
});

perhaps it is when I updated it to the latest Pro, but it seems to work in the way I wanted without the code

Kind Regards,
Jason

Glad it’s working now and thanks for sharing. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.