Mobile menu not expanding

Hi

the mobile phone version of my main (top) navigation on my website - www.broughtonschoolofmotoring.com - doesn’t expand when it’s tapped.

I’ve had a look at the coding - see this: https://www.broughtonschoolofmotoring.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2018-03-21-at-12.29.04.png - but I can’t see what’s wrong.

I would like to see if there’s anything in the custom CSS that’s casing a problem but can’t open the Customiser! It hangs on the revolving X. Are these issues connected? Probably not…

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hello @stevetheadi,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please follow steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. I see that you are using Cache plugin, please clear the cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks.

I’ve sent a secure reply.

I forgot to mention that I still can’t start the Customiser. It hangs on the rotating X.

Could this be somehow related to the mobile menu problem?

Hi There,

We also need the password for the Authentication Pop Up

Thanks

Hi there,

You are using the latest version of X which is 6.0.4 but your Cornerstone version is still 1.3.3. These versions are not compatible and most probably causing the issue on your site.

Kindly make sure that you are also updating Cornerstone to the latest version to avoid issues.

Thanks!

The authentication pop up login details:

I’ve updated Cornerstone (I thought I had the latest version!) and I can now load the Customiser.

The mobile menu is still not expanding however.

Also, now the testimonial slider on my homepage won’t load.

Any help with these two issues would be appreciated, many thanks.

Hi there,

It seems that your site has IP blocking active and I was not able to access the admin section.

Kindly temporarily disable the IP restriction so that we can check your backend.

Thanks for your help but the problems have been resolved.

The mobile menu and the slider weren’t responding due to JS being blocked by a caching plugin.

The author of the plugin has provided a workaround.

You can close this support ticket.

Thanks again.

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.