Mobile Menu isn't working

Hi. We just noticed that the mobile menu is no longer working on this site: www.emergencywaterwell.com. I’ve checked and the theme and cornerstone seem to be up-to-date. Can you please take a look?

Hello @Lorie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and though Cornerstone has been updated but you are still using old version of X Theme. Please update X Theme to the latest version and that should solve mobile menu issue.

To update X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update X Theme.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Thanks. I guess I missed that.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

So that worked, but I updated X and Cornerstone on another site and now all of my pages have a 404 error. I can’t even get to them in Cornerstone. I tried clearing my cache but that didn’t help either.

Hi again,

I tried to login but the provided credentials aren’t working on my end, can you please double check the username and password? In the mean time, please check for the following first:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

4. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Those credentials should work now.

For whatever reason, the problem seems to have sorted itself out. Thanks for all the ideas.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.