Mobile Menu is always open

Hi, For some reason, when I visit my site on the mobile, the menu is always open; so you have to scroll down passed all the menu items to be able to see web content.
Whats up with this? Any ideas??
Many thanks

Hi there,

Did you recently update X and Cornerstone? If you have a caching plugin, please make sure that you have cleared all your site’s cache.

Please also check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

HI
Thanks for getting back to me. However, none of the solutions worked :frowning: Here is a screenshot with how it appears on the phone.
Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Hey Charles,

This is likely a result of CSS and JS minification and caching (see secure note). Please clear all caches of your caching plugin and deactivate it and check again.

If that does not help, please provide us with WordPress admin and FTP credentials in a Secure Note. Please note that we might need to delete your caching plugin in your site and also test for plugin and script conflicts again so if that could not be done in your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server and give us WP admin and FTP access to it also.

Thanks.

I have cleared the cache, deactivated W3, even deleted it, but it is causing issues. Specifically the homepage in English does not display correctly, even though in French it is fine… see both screenshots…

I don’t know how to create a staging site… Is this essential?

Hi There,

What’s the login URL?

I tried with this /wp-login.php but it didn’t work.

Thankks.

I’m sorry! Its:
/wplogin

By the way, it seems like now I cannot edit the pages anymore… I get into the dashboard fine, but i can’t edit actual pages… Is it related?

Hey Charles,

The issue is caused by something in your child theme. I switched to the parent theme and the menu works. Please try removing customizations in your child theme part by part until you discover what is causing the issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.