Mobile menu icon not working (takes you to url with # at the end)

Hello

I have just update my theme, cornerstone & cornerstone and I have noticed that the mobile menu icon doesn’t drop down the menu anymore. I can see the url changes to mydomain.com/# instead.
Also I noticed that the accordian doesnt drop down anymore either.
How can i fix this?

Thanks Justin

*Cornerstone & wordpress

looks like all i needed to do was wait a bit, it’s working now
Thanks

Hello @Advasa,

Thanks for writing in! We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know! If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

Hey I have to re-open this up again because it isn’t working anymore.

Can you please help?

Hi @Advasa,

I checked your website and the mobile menu is working with no problem for me. What you have described is a typical problem of Javascript error. If there is a Javascript error which prevents the browser to continue running the code, all other Javascript related animations such as the mobile menu or accordions will stop working.

That was the case for you it seems, but at the moment I checked the website with my browser and check the Javascript console and there is no Javascript error. So whatever was that it is fixed.

I suggest that you clear your browser cache or check the website with another machine.

If you still have problems we will appreciate that you get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the secure note to follow up.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.